Hello friends, I would like to share some health benefits of running. Running is the most beneficial way to keep fit yourself. It is an essential building block of all other sporting activities.
Every runner should bear in mind that adaptation of the body to running occurs when the runner is recovering, not while running. This is why rest is one of the main component of exercising.
If you want to increase the level of fitness, you must pay the attention to recovery.
When it comes to health, running has the following benefits:
- Lower the levels of body fat and obesity.
- Lower the risk of stroke and heart decease.
- Reduce the risk of getting cancer and diabetes.
- Improve immune system.
- Stronger muscles, decrease risk of degradation of joints.
- Reduced risk of back pain.
- Increase coordination and mobility in older adults.
Other health benefits of running are:
- Improve brain function: running raises heart rate and increases the flow of oxygen rich blood throughout your body including to the brain.
- Help in depression: running increase the level of endorphins in your body which elevates your mood.
- Slows aging process: delays aging by maintaining the elasticity of body.
- Aids digestion: running speeds up the process of food digestion and helps with the absorption of nutrients from the food you eat.
- Build endurance: a basic rule of gaining stamina is “work longer, not harder”. The more you run, more stamina you build.
Running for 30 minutes three times a week can improve:
- Decision making proficiency
- Attention span
- Mental longevity
Regular running can lead to enhanced arousal for women. Additionally, men who run regularly are less likely to have problems with erectile dysfunction than men who are not active.
” Run for your mind and body”
Thank you for reading. Enjoy your life.